25th Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique 2023
The 25th edition of the Monte-Carlo Rally Historique is taking place from 24 January to 1st February 2023.
For this 25th edition of the Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique, 284 crews took part from five authentic concentration routes: Bad Homburg, Oslo, London, Turin and Reims. Five itineraries for a common destination: Monte-Carlo.
The Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique is organised annually since 1998 by Automobile Club of Monaco. This historic rallye is reserved for vintage cars that participated in the Rallyes Automobiles Monte-Carlo between 1955 and 1980.
The competitors arrived in the Principality of Monaco on Friday January 27. Crews will be expected on the finish line in Monaco Port Hercule on January 31 around 1:20 am.
In keeping with tradition, the Gala Night and Prize-Giving Ceremony will take place on the evening of Wednesday February 1, in Salle des Etoiles at Sporting Monte-Carlo.
Saturday January 28
- Recoubeau-Jansac – Pennes-le-Sec, from 1:35pm
- Crest – 2:50pm
- Valence – 3:40pm
Sunday January 29
- Valence – 8am
- Saint-Sauveur-de-Montagut – Saint-Andéol-de-Vals, from 9am
- Burzet – Saint-Martial, from 11:20am
- Saint-Agrève – 1pm
- Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid – Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid, from 1:30pm
- Lamastre – Colombier-le-Jeune, from 3:05pm
- Tournon-sur-Rhône – 4:10pm
- Valence – 4:50pm
Monday January 30
- Valence – 8am
- Valdrôme – La Piarre, from 10:10am
- Furmeyer – Barcillonnette, from 10:55am
- Laragne-Montéglin – 11:50am
- Eygalayes – Verclause, from 12:35pm
- Crupies – Saillans, from 2:25pm
- Crest – 3:30pm
- Valence – 4:20pm
Tuesday January 31
- Valence – 7h
- Saint-Nazaire-le-Désert – La Motte-Chalancon, à partir de 8h25 (s.c.)
- Montauban-sur-l’Ouvèze – Laborel, à partir de 10h (s.c.)
- Thorame-Haute – Le Fugeret, à partir de 12h50 (s.c.)
- La Turbie – 15h10
- Monaco – 15h40